Uni-ball Signo Broad 1.0mm Gel Ink Ballpoint Pen Refill
Tip: Stainless steel
Ball: 1.0mm tungsten carbide ball
Barrel: Plastic (PC) & Elastic rubber grip
Ink Colour: 12 colours (Black/White/Blue/Red/Silver/Gold)
Ink Refill: UMR-10 (Black/ Blue/Red)
• Enjoy a delightfully smooth and bold writing experience with these Uni-ball Signo Broad gel pens.
• Perfect for scrap-booking and art projects, these pens will make your lettering and drawing stand out bright and clear.
• The gold, silver, and white pens are highly opaque and show up well on both light and dark colored papers.
• Like all Signo gel pens, their archival-quality ink is resistant to water, fading, and even tampering from identity thieves!
• This is the hugely popular white gel pen that artists everywhere are trying to get their hands on.
• The ink comes out silky white, almost like correction fluid but smooth.
Since it's pigment ink, it's much more vivid and doesn't bleed.
Pigment ink has excellent water resistance and light resistance, so it does not smear with water and the lines drawn are resistant to fading, leaving vivid lines forever. Bold type suitable for writing addresses. (Ball diameter: 1.0mm)
Smooth and doesn't smudge!
- As the ball rotates, the gel-like ink turns into liquid, allowing you to write smoothly. Ink written on paper tries to return to a gel state, so it does not bleed.
Does not smudge with water and does not fade easily
- Because it uses pigment ink, it has excellent water and light resistance, so it won't smear with water, and the lines won't fade easily, leaving vivid lines forever. [Water Resistance] Pigments are substances that do not dissolve in water, so the lines will not disappear even if it gets wet. [Lightfastness] Pigments are more resistant to UV rays and other stimuli than dyes, and have a substance that will not fade forever.