Uni Posca Water-based Marker 0.7-1.0MM Extra-Fine Tip PC-1M
The very fine tip of the PC-1M is ideal for small-format creations.
The PC-1M is the ideal POSCA for small-format creations with its small size and its extra-fine bullet tip. It is appreciated by adults and children, from beginners to the most experienced, who use it for precise colouring.
The extra-fine bullet-tip POSCA is perfect for novice and experienced crafters, who use it for drawing, colouring, scrapbooking, tableware and upcycling. It is also used by professionals to add colour to documents, produce roughs, colour in illustrations or make precise markings (many beekeepers use it to identify queens in their hives!). Finally, artists appreciate it for painting, drawing or signing their works.
It provides a strong, confident line. You can't go wrong!
Enthusiasts love being able to use this pocket-sized marker any time.
Its tip is fine enough for writing but dense enough for drawing.
The tip can be taken off and washed under the tap (unlike a fine-point felt-tip pen).
Bright colors like poster colors
Since it is an opaque ink, it produces vivid colors even on black or dark colors, and can be overwritten. There are a wide variety of nib thicknesses and ink types, so you can use it for a variety of purposes.
Vibrant colors, can be written on dark paper
- The color is vivid regardless of the color of the base.
Can be overwritten
- Once it dries, you can write over it. The ink color underneath cannot be seen through.
Can be written on various materials
- You can write on various materials such as plastic, metal, glass, photos, mirrors, and wood.
If it dries, it will not flow into water.
- It has excellent light resistance and will not wash away in water once it dries.
Safe water-based ink with no unpleasant odor
- Since it is a water-based ink, there is no unpleasant odor and it can be used safely by children.